Making Stamps with Dies & Faux Watercolour Stamping | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card that features the beautiful Fall Assorted Leaves Dies from Scrappy Tails Crafts. I love these leaves for Fall and Thanksgiving cards but really wanted to use them as stamps. You can find all of the details and see how I made the colourful faux watercolour background in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.


Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Shop The New Release!!

Limited Time - Halloween Card kit - $39.95

Harvest Blessings Deluxe Card Kit - $59.95

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

All you need to make stamps out of dies is some fun foam, acrylic blocks and some removable adhesive. I decided to do some faux watercolour stamping, but you could just do plain old stamping and the impression is actually amazing. The foam picks ups details in your die cuts really well! I did some plain old die cutting to add the extra leaf and branch elements on the sentiment panel. And I also added some yellow pearl embellishments that come with the Harvest Blessings Deluxe Card Kit. I really love these pearls as they come in many sizes and there are two types of pearls in the pack: one with a shiny iridescent finish and one with a matte finish. Here are some photos and as I said all the details are in the YT tutorial linked above. 



I can't forget to mention that I also used a few die cuts on the inside of the card, since I love matching my card insides to my outsides. And I added a couple sentiments from the Wild Sunflowers Stamp set.


And that's all the inspo I have for today! Don't forget to subscribe if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if i can't find the same product used, i will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts