Santa Lane Christmas Card Kit | Spellbinders

  Hello and Welcome Back!

I don't know about you but I love card kits and I love Christmas!! So naturally I had to get my hands on the Spellbinders Santa Lane Christmas Card Kit! This kit has tons of die cuts and stickers and I love that they included 5" x 7" card bases in this kit too - I'm a huge fan of creating larger cards. 


I only have 4 cards to share right now but I will be sharing some more in the future, so please consider subscribing to my social media outlets!  

Instagram @deezinesbyd

Facebook: DeeZines By D

Pinterest: DeeZines By D

YouTube: DeeZines By D

Shop Spellbinders for the Santa Lane Card Kit!!

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's a brief rundown of the creative process for each card!

Card 1


I gathered a few die cuts that I thought would create a nice Christmas scene and this kit and jam packed with those! I arranged the fireplace, tree, window and presents on the black polka dot paper from the pad. I placed everything on an A2-sized card base and added the die cut banner with a few gems.

Card 2


The thing I love most about this kit is that you don't need too many elements to create beautiful, professional looking cards. I tried to go with a minimalist approach to this card. The sentiment cards are ideal for this, so I simply mounted the black sentiment card onto that beautiful floral pattern paper paper with foam. I added a couple die cut snowflakes and gold puffy stickers, along with some gems and voila! All done!

Card 3


I chose to make this card a landscape A2 top folding card to accommodate my die cuts. I grabbed some die cuts that I felt looked good together and made this card more like a scrapbook layout by layering die cuts and sentiments. Once I had my layout planned I chose a pattern paper that went well with it from the paper pad and this muted seafoam green wood pattern fit the bill! I finished this card up with some champagne coloured gems and the beige sparkle gems that come with the kit, which are amazing by the way! I like to mix the card kit gems with my stash of gems to make the kit gems last longer. (I don't know what it is with me, but I just can't part with such pretty products sometimes!!)

Card 4


For my 4th card, I cut down the foiled star paper from the pad and added two strips of gold cardstock to each side. In another attempt to keep it simple, I added the wreath and propped up the sentiment circle with foam. I adhered a die cut bow and heat embossed the sub-sentiment with white EP using the stamp set from the kit! There are actually a bunch of smaller sentiments in this stamp set which means you can endlessly create these for all of your Christmas crafting! And I love sub sentiments! I finished this card off with some of the gold sequins from the kit along with some clear gems.

 And that's all the inspiration I have for today! I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself and check out the Santa Lane Card Kit! The kit was my main supply so I've linked it near the top of this post for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! 

Have a great day and I hope to see you again!

Comments

Popular Posts