Spinning Autumn Wreath | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

Fall is here and all of the leaves are turning gorgeous colours! I've got a great view of the Niagara Escarpment from my home and the view is breath-taking, which provides great inspo! So naturally, I had to use the Layered Assorted Leaves dies from Scrappy Tails Crafts to make this interactive autumn wreath card. I find the medium I get the most vibrant colours with are alcohol inks and that's exactly what I used on these die cut leaves. Plus, the leafy wreath actually spins around the sentiment circle. You can find all of the details in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.



Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Shop The Latest Release!!

Limited Time - Halloween Card kit - $39.95

Harvest Blessings Deluxe Card Kit - $59.95

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I find that alcohol inks are perfect for getting the closest look to fall leaves. So I used a couple alcohol inks in red, green, brown and yellow to add colour to 4 Yupo Paper (white cardstock) panels. I cut out and assembled all my leaves with gold cardstock veins. And then I used a couple dies from the LawnFawn Reveal Wheel die set along with a small brad to create the spinning autumn wreath. Please keep in mind that all you really need are 2 circle dies; a smaller and larger one that you pierce a hole in the center of. I only used the LawnFawn set because I had it on hand. I also used the Scrappy Tails Harvest Blessings Paper Pad to create my background and to add some interest on the card inside. Go ahead and check out the YT video for all the details!☺

Here's a little clip of the spinning wreath!


And that's all the inspo I have for today! Don't forget to subscribe if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts