Green and Gold Christmas Wishes | Kat Scrappiness

  Hello Friends and Crafters!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with some great products from Kat Scrappiness. I've been creating Christmas cards since July and I just love the look of green and gold, especially with some glitter! I hope you like it too!


Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To start, I cut an A2-sized panel of green cardstock. I used the Kat Scrappiness A2 Reverse Scallop Dies in the largest size to cut a frame from gold metallic cardstock. I used strips of foam to attach the frame to the green panel.

Next, I used the KS Stitched Foliage Dies to cut the set of foliage images out of gold glitter and gold foiled polkadot green pattern paper from an old Pebbles Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad. I set these aside to work on my sentiment.


I used the same green cardstock and some Sizzix Ivory Pearl cardstock with the KS Christmas Wishes Word Dies to cut the shadow and sentiment, respectively. I assembled this sentiment by adhering the scripty words to the green shadow diecut with some Bearly Arts Glue.

I grabbed the framed panel and the cut foliage pieces to assemble the card with the sentiment in the center. I attached the sentiment with some foam squares, then I arranged and adhered the foilage die cuts in and around the sentiment. I only adhered the bottoms of the stems so that the ends would sit up on top of the frame and have some extra dimension, as real foliage would.


I used the bow die from the KS Layered Tulip Bouquet Die set to cut a bow out of some Sizzix Ivory Glitter cardstock. I attached this in the top right of the panel just above the sentiment. And last but not least, I used the KS Clear AB Glass Bubble Mix to embellish the background of this card. I have to say these glass bubbles are gorgeous!!! Just click the YouTube link above to have a look at the shine they have. If you're as big on embellishments as I am, then this is one mix you'll want to have on hand for elegant, pretty cardmaking!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I have a ton more inspiration!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts