Jamie Rodgers' Sentiments Collection | Creative Expressions

 Hello Friends and Crafters!

Creative Expressions recently released Jamie Rogers' Sentiments Collection. These sets really come in handy and the font is gorgeous! I have two cards to share that feature the Female Relations (CEDJR051) and Wedding (CEDJR053) versions of these sets. 


Card 1

For this first card, I  used the Tea Bag Folding Folk Heart Die to cut the image out of shimmer vellum 6 times. I folded the die cut and cut the circle in half. I arranged them behind a band of white cardstock with gold glitter strips.


I added the sentiment using the Wedding Sentiments Set with Gold cardstock and some foam. I diecut both the cardtsock and foam and adhered them and attached them to the card panel. Then I matted the anl on 5" x 7" gold cardstock and adhered the card front to a 5" x 7" white card base.

I added two circle die cuts in gold and added a nail art gem for the female ring. I also added a few nail art gems throughout the card for interest and shine.

Card 2

For the background of this card, I cut a dark green cardstock panel slightly smaller than A2-sized. I used my scoring board to score a diamond/criscross pattern on the cardstock. I matted this onto gold glitter cardstock and adhered this to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" white card base.


I used the Folk Heart Tea Bag Folding die to cut the image out of vellum for this card also. I folded the circle and attached it to the bottom left corner of the card. I added the gold and white cardstock rectangles and attached the "Mother" sentiment from the Female Relations Sentiments set. I put this sentiment together just like on the first card. I cut it from gold mirror cardstock and foam and adhered the two with liquid glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the card and embellished this design with Golden Rod Stickles on the vellum and with a few dots in the background. 

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

 And that's how simple it was to put these elegant card together with those beautiful sentiments! I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. 

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd!

Comments

Popular Posts