Extending The Use of The Slimline Snowflake Coverplate Die | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a very shiny slimline snowflake card featuring products from Scrappy Tails Crafts. I used the Slimline Snowflake Cover Plate die released mid-October and I not only used it as a background frame, but I also cut out the internal snowflakes as extra focal elements! I love being able to extend the use of products in this manner and this die is made in such a way that you can get full snowflakes out of it. You can find all of the details in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.



Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇


Watch The Video Short on YouTube


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom, but please do have a look at the YouTube video for an in-depth process description.



And that's all the inspo I have for today! Don't forget to subscribe on YT if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts