Letters to Santa| The Maker's Movement

 Hello Crafters and Welcome Back!

Today I'm sharing this "Letters to Santa" Mailbox card that I made using some great products from The Maker's Movement. I love the cover die used here called the Sweater A2 Backer Die and this colour scheme of light blue, red and green is becoming my favourite!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To put this card together, I cut the Sweater Backer Die from light blue cardstock and adhered it to a top folding white A2-sized card base with foam adhesive. 

I stamped out the mailbox from the Letters to Santa Stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then coloured in the image with some red Copic Ciao markers. Next, I fussy cut out the mailbox. Finally, I used white embossing powder to heat emboss the "Letters to Santa" sentiment on the mailbox.


I also created my own envelope by cutting a small rectangle from white and gold metallic cardstock. I drew a triangle on the white cardstock to represent the flap of the envelope and then adhered this to the gold piece slightly offset like a shadow.

For the sentiment, I heat embossed the "Season's Greetings" sentiment from the Home Sweet Home Stamp set on red cardstock and cut it out as a banner.

I adhered the mailbox, envelope and sentiment banner onto the card front. I also used a couple small dies from the Wreath Die Set to cut out leafy pieces from green cardstock. I added these around the mailbox and banner.


To finish this card off, I added some Icicle Stickles to the green leafy diecuts and some Pinkfresh Studio Matte Gold Pearls to the background, along with a couple small clear gems on the envelope.

And that's it for my card inspo today! I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. All of the products have been linked below for your shopping pleasure! 

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a bunch more inspo!!


xxx

Supplies 

(note: I will always try to link the exact product or something similar) 

Comments

Popular Posts