Rustic Daisy Wreath | Kat Scrappiness & Rediscovery Hop

 Hello Friends and Crafters!

I have another Thanksgiving card to share today. This one was made with products from Kat Scrappiness and fits the theme of today's Instagram Rediscovery Hop of being "Thankful". To find out more about how I put this card together, you can read on below or visit the post for this card and hop along for the rediscovery hop on IG - @deezinesbyd



Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To start, I used the Kat Scrappiness Oopsie Daisy Layering stamp set to stamp out the 2 daisies in the set. For one daisy, I used Vanilla, Velvet, Paper Bag and Dark Chocolate Altenew inks. And for the second daisy I used Blush, Rouge, Crimson and Dark Chocolate Altenew inks. 

I also stamped out the leaf image 5 times with a mix of Altenew inks in Olive, Moss and Jet Black.

Next, I used the coordinating die set to cut the 2 daisies and 5 leaves out and set them aside.


I did some diecutting with the Sticthed Foliage die set cutting 2 long leaf fronds from Welsh Gold Glitter Tonic Studios cardstock. I also cut 3 more foliage pieces from white cardstock and added Vanilla and Velvet Altenew inks to them with a blending brush.

I used the two largest circles from the Pinkfresh Studio Essential Circle Die set to cut out a circle frame from black metallic cardstock.

I attached the circle frame with foam adhesive to a blush cardstock panel just smaller than an A2 size card. I then used my MISTI to stamp out the sentiment from the Happy Days stamp set in VersaFine Clair Pinecone ink.

I then arranged the daisies and foliage pieces on the bottom left of the circle frame using foam squares. I tried to have the foliage follow the curve of the frame. I attached the panel to an A2-sized top folding white card base. Finally, I embellished this card with Kat Scrappiness Clear AB Glass Bubbles and Gold Mine Rhinestones. I also adde some Diamond Stickles to the daisies.


 And voila - my card was complete!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram nad hop along for the Rediscovery hop @deezinesbyd 

xxx

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts