Using Washi on Scrapbook Layouts | Pinkfresh Fridays

  Hello Friends and Crafters!

I'm so excited to be participating in a YouTube Hop called "Pinkfresh Fridays". I've used a couple of the Washis from Pinkfresh Studio to create this scrapbook layout and I'm also entering this creation into the Pinkfresh Studio November Challenge! To see how this layout came together click the YT Video link below.



Watch The Video Tutorial on YouTube - Click Here!👇


Challenge Sketch


So for this layout, I chose to use the Poinsettia and Indigo Vines Washi as it seems to match the colour scheme. I also used the Stained Glass Foil plate to do some dry embossing on gold metallic cardstock to add texture to my layout. For the sentiment I used the Kelly Alpha set and the "Merry" portion of a foiled sentiment made using the Perfect Sentiments: Holiday set.

Here are a few more photos. As mentioned above, please do check out the YouTube Tutorial linked above and also don't forget to hop along for Pinkfresh Fridays! The hoplist is in the YT Video Description box.





As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I have a ton more inspiration!


xxx

Supplies 


Comments

Popular Posts