Quick Shaker Cards With The Winter Flurries Paper Pad | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing time with family and enjoying the holidays so far. Today I have a couple of quick shaker cards to share using the Winter Flurries Paper Pad from Scrappy Tails Crafts. The online store is full of beautiful embellishments and they are ideal for shaker cards. Now I know Christmas has passed but you can use these for next year, thank you cards or even as "just because" winter greeting cards. 

 You can find all of the details in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.


Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Shop the Latest Release!


Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom, but please do have a look at the YouTube video for an in-depth process description. 


For my first card, I used a hexagon die to cut the opening in the snowy-scened paper I chose from the paper pad. I foiled a sentiment on the inner hexagon and added some Winter Flurries embellsihments.


For the second card, I used the tree scene with the red cardinals. I love the little pops of red on the dark blue and white background.


I used a diamond die for the shaker opening this time and added only the white snowflakes from the Winter Flurries pack along with the Gold Mix embellishments. And this time I foiled the sentiment on "heat-resistant" acetate in red foil to match the cardinals. 


And that's my bit of inspo from Scrappy Tails for 2022! Don't forget to subscribe on YT if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts