Stitched Heart Card Front & Blooming Heart - December Small and Large Die of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

My post today features the Spellbinders Small and Large Die of the Month for November. These sets are gorgeous and perfect for Valentines! It's a nice change to switch from making Christmas cards to Valentines, just momentarily. The sets are called Stitched Heart Card Front and Blooming Heart. Both sets are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store now!! 


I've included a YouTube Video Tutorial of the first card below, if you are interested!

Watch the Video on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I'll give a quick run down of each card on here but if you want a more detailed look, I highly recommend checking out the YouTube Video linked above!

Small Die of the Month


The Small Die this month has a sitching element on the hearts and within the circles on the frame. I chose to stitch the hearts with alternate stitching patterns and I just added gems to the frame. (For more ideas on alternate stitching, I have another tutorial; just click here➣ 7 Ways to Sticth Your Stitching Dies) You could do either or simply leave them blank for a different look! I love the versatility of these. I decided to alter the design of the frame a bit and cut out two of them, cutting one in half and attaching it upside down. I embossed a matte gold panel with the embossing folder of the month for the background and added a sentiment where the two hearts meet. 

For a more detailed look at this one, I recommend watching the YT video linked above.


Large Die of the Month


The large die this month is stunning! It is large enough to be made into a heart-shaped card (as I did here) yet still small enough to fit on an A7 sized card. It has 2 foliage dies that fit within the heart and extra dies for the various flowers that you can assemble and place on to of the foliage pieces. Furthermore, you could cut extra flowers and add them to the design or you could use the flowers on their own without the foliage pieces. Either way the results are amazing and I can imagine making tons of valentines with this set. I also added a little extra something on the inside of this card with the clear stamp and extra die cuts (hint: you need to watch the tutorial to see this😉)

For a more detailed look at how this came together, watch the YT video linked above.



And that's my inspiration for the December 2022 Large and Small Die of the Month! All of the products used here have been listed below for your shopping convenience!! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 
Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 

Comments

Popular Posts