You're Berry Special To Me | Kat Scrappiness

 Hello Friends !

My card today features products from Part 2 of the Be My Valentine Release at Kat Scrappiness. I used the Berry Sweet stamp set and created a background with the cute strawberries. Along with some watercolour paints and a quirky sentiment from the stamp set, this card was a joy to put together! 


Shop Part 2 of the Valentines Release!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card Process Outline

1) Cut a watercolour cardstock panel to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

2) Use the Berry Sweet stamp set to stamp out the 3 individual strawberries randomly on the cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink. When you do this, leave a clear space for your desired sentiment.

3) Heat set the stamped background with a heat gun

4) Stamp out the sentiment from the Berry Sweet stamp set and heat emboss it in Ranger Gold EP


5) Set the card panel on a wooden board/protected surface and proceed to watercolour the strawberries with Altenew Watercolours from the 36 Pan set. I used Crimson and Coral Berry for the berries and Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades for the leaves.

6) Once the panel is dry, I used a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen to colour in any paint that bled through the outlines and to colour in the seeds of the strawberries.

7) Adhere the panel to an A2-sized white card base.

8) Cut a border from gold glitter cardstock using the largest border from the KS A2 Reverse Scallop Dies. Adhere this to the panel is a wonky fashion using foam strip adhesives.


9) Embellish the background and empty spaces with some KS Blush Rhinestones.

And that's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! This is a pretty simple card to put together and lately I've found watercolouring to be quite relaxing to do!

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 

xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts