Simple Roses Background Using Artistry By Altenew Gouaches

 Hello Friends and Crafters!

Today I'm sharing another project I made using the New Artistry by Altenew Gouaches. This time I took a stab at freehand painting and made this pretty rose background for my card. I have to admit that this medium is new favourite and the painting process is so relaxing! Again, these gouaches make it so easy to fix mistakes and are great for beginners. I'm slowly getting used to the water-to-gouache ratio to alter my painting from more opaque images to more translucent images. The versatility in these paints is amazing!


Artistry by Altenew Gouaches
These are the gouaches I used to make my painting today. Go ahead and click the picture below to get your own set!👇


Watch the Reel On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of the finished product. To get a better idea of how I painted this, watch the YouTube Reel above. 





After my painting was dry, I added a die-cut sentiment using the Altenew Fancy For You die. I also added a few beige gems for shine.

Stay tuned because I have lots more gouache inspo coming. As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I have a ton more inspiration!

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts