Spring Happy Everything Card | Kat Scrappiness

 Hello Friends !

Today I decided to use one of the papers from my Be My Valentine Kat Scrappiness Paper Pad to make a card for spring. It's easy to forget that themed paper packs always have some generic papers that are great for other occassions like this. I chose some deep greens for my leaves and vines, and I used the Kat Scrappiness Flower Blossom Sequins to add the flowers to this Floral Heart. I really love taking a break from extra die-cutting to add details with embellishments in this manner! 


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of the card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above.
 



That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts