Birthday Critter Treat Bags | Pixi Dust Designs

  Hello Friends!

I have some more cute treat bags to share featuring the Panda Love Bag Die Set from Pixi Dust Designs. I made 3 versions: one with a pink panda, one with an owl from the Owl Music Box Add-On and one with a cupcake from the Hey Cupcake Music Box Add On. You can see that the single die used to cut the treat bag will work with any set that you use with it, so it's a great one to have on hand. I paired these bags with birthday sentiments but they can be used for weddings favours, party favours, easter gifts and much more! To see more inspiration with these fun products, be sure to subscribe/follow! 


Check out the Shop Here 👇

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

The Panda Love Bag Die Set comes with one large die for the bag and many other dies to put together the panda. I love that you can mix and match the bag with other sets or just use it on it's own.

All of these pictures are of the bags closed and layed flat. To see how it opens and looks from a 360 degree view, please do watch the reel linked above. 


I cut the bag die from some pink scrapbook paper and assembled it with literally 1 strip of double sided adhesive. You can add extra adhesive on the bottom flaps if you plan to put something heavy in it but I found that they folded together firmly. I used the dies with the Panda Love Bag Set to cut out and assemble the panda head, hands and feet. Then I attached this to the bag with foam adhesive. I used dies from another set to cut out the banner and stamped out the "surprise" sentiment from the It's Your Birthday Stamp set in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Finally, I adhered this banner to the panda's hands.

I can definately see myself making a set of these panda bags in various colours for giveaways for my kids' birthdays.


This treat bag features the cute owl from the Owl Music Box Add-On Set. I assembled the bag as I did before, and I cut and assembled the owl and balloons. I attached the owl to the bag with foam adhesive and positioned the balloons around the sentiment die-cut. The sentiment was taken from the Birthday Sentiments Die Set and works perfectly with the balloons and owl.


My third and final bag was made using a mix of the Hey Cupcake Music Box Add-On set and the Shaker Birthday Cupcake Die Set. The actual cupcake was made into a shaker and I added the candle and cherry from the second set. Again, the sentiment was taken from the Birthday Sentiments Die Set. And everything was added to the bag, which was assembled in the same way as bag 1 & 2. 

All of these sets work so well together and the possibilities for this treat bag are endless. I hope you've been inspired to create something similar yourself! If you're looking to see more inspiration, please don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd.

As always, all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts