Happy Bird-Day with the Tweet Talk Set | Ink Blot Shop

 Hello Friends !

Today I'm sharing a cute "bird-day" card featuring the Tweet Talk stamp set by the Ink Blot Shop. This sweet stamp set is so fun and has tons of different images that allow you to make various cards, from birthdays to lazy days. I chose to use those 3 birdies in the nest along with the small gift and cupcake to create a birthday card. I heat embossed all the birds and a couple speech bubbles in the background and added my sentiment on this bright red cardstock. I hope you like this cute card as much as I do! 


Watch The Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here is another photo of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the Instagram Reel linked image above. 


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xxx

 

Comments

Popular Posts