Layered Bunny Faces Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

Today I'm sharing my last card for the March release at A Colorful Life Designs! But all that means is a new release is on the horizon for April. (If you're placing an order, use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) This card is perfect for spring or Easter and features the cute Layered Bunny Faces Stencil. I added it in the background and also cut out one brown bunny as the focal point. To dress up this bunny, I added some die-cut florals by Spellbinders, along with the sentiment. I hope this gets you in mood for Spring/Easter!


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Layered Bunny Faces Stencil 6" x 6"

Happy Stamp Set

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this card. As you can see, the florals really highlight the bunny face and somewhat act as it's body or as if it's popping up from the ground. I added the Folk Edge rectangle frame in silver from Pinkfresh Studio which really makes the aqua tone pop. The hello sentiment is from an old Spellbinders Club Kit and the "Spring" sentiment banner was stamped from the Happy Stamp set linked above from A Colorful Life Designs. Then to add a bit of shine, I added small clear gems to the flowers and on the bunny's ear!


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! I hope you like it!

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo!


-x-

Comments

Popular Posts