My Gouache Journey With A Colorful Life Designs Skyline Edger Stencils

  Hello Friends and Welcome!

Recently I've been exploring gouache paints and today I'm continuing that journey with the Skyline Edger Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs! (If you're placing an order, use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) This card was solely inspired by the gorgeous skyline in these Edger Stencils and I thought this city skyline would look stunning with a nice sunset and lake reflection! The painting itself doesn't require too much skill and the stencils really help you shape the buildings, making this a lot easier to do. I turned this one into a card, but you could easily just paint this for fun into a journal or book. 


Shop A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Skyline Edger 1 Stencils 6" x 6"

Skyline Edger 2 Stencils 6" x 6"

Watch The Reel On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more photos of this card. If you'd like to see how this card/painting came together, please watch the Reel linked above!



And that's my card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd and hop along with us!


-x-

Comments

Popular Posts