Stampendous Spring Collection Part 1 | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

I have 3 beautiful spring cards to share featuring the Stampendous Spring Collection over at Spellbinders! This is a two-part post and it's packed full of gorgeous florals, birds and butterflies! Two cards feature the pretty stamps that were released with this collection, and one was made using the Stampendous Quick Cards Packs. These packs have tons of pretty images, sentiments and backgrounds and if you're short on time, they fit the bill. 


Shop the Collection Here 👇


Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card 1


This 5" x 7" card was started by cutting a white panel slightly smaller and using the Spellbinders Fluted Classics Ovals to cut an oval in the center of the panel (the second smallest). I used the floral images from the Sweet Song and Hummingbird Day stamp sets to heat emboss the entire cut panel in Altenew Rose Gold embossing powder. I die cut the same size oval from matte gold cardstock and attached this to the panel. 

I stamped the daisy flower from the Hello Butterfly stamp set on blue cardstock and coloured this in with Copic Markers. I did the same with the hummingbirds from the Hummingbird Day stamp set on white cardstock and fussy cut these two birds. I adhered the floral oval cut panel to a white card base with foam after adhering the blue daisy panel directly on the card base. I did this in such a way that the daisy is seen through the oval window from the bottom right.


I used a stamp positioner to stamp out the sentiment from the Hummingbird Day stamp set. Then I adhered the hummingbirds around the flower to create a scene. I also cut the Happy Birthday banner from the Hope of Spring Quick Cards Backgrounds Pack and adhered this on the background. I finished this card off with some clear crystal gems and Diamond Stickles on the birds and flower center.

Card 2


I started by cutting a 4.75" x 6.75" yellow panel of cardstock and stamping the daisies from the Hummingbird Day stamp set all over with Pigment Craft Co Turmeric Ink. I cut and matted both the sunflower image and sentiment from the Hope of Spring Quick Card 
Backgrounds Pack onto blue-green cardstock. I adhered the yellow panel and matted image and sentiment onto a 5" x 7" white card base. I finished this card off with Spellbinders Peach Opalescent Sequins and Diamond Stickles.

This card was a quick one and that was all down to the Quick Cards Pack!! I love when you can easily pump out cards like this! Even with the stamping, this card only took 5-10 min at the most.


Card 3


This background of this card was cut from the Joy of Spring Quick Card Backgrounds Pack. I adhered it to an A2-sized white card base. Then, I stamped out the daisies from the Hello Butterfly stamp set at the bottom of a blush cardstock panel, sized 3.75" x 5", with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also stamped out two butterflies from this set seperately on white cardstock. I coloured evrything in with my Copic markers and fussy cut the butterflies. 


I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and matted it onto black cardstock. Then I attached this to the card base + background. I added the butterflies with foam squares. Lastly, I embellished this card with Spellbinders Pink Opalescent Sequins and Diamond Stickles.

And that is part one of my card inspiration for the Stampendous Spring Collection! Stay tuned because tomorrow I have some more inspo coming your way!

As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts