April Clear Stamp & Die of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

I used this month's Clear Stamp and Die from Spellbinders to create this spring slimline card. The set is called Friendship Garden and I paired it with the sentiment die portion of this month's Stitching Die Kit. Both versions of this kit (clear stamp of the month and clear stamp & die of the month) are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store on April 6th!! 


Friendship Garden Clear Stamp & Die of the Month


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!


This 8.5" x 4" slimline card was made simply by stamping out the entire Friendship Garden stamp twice on a white cardstock panel slightly smaller than 8.5" x 4". They were stamped as a mirror image, the top image facing up and the bottom facing down, using the center diecut from the Stitching Die of the Month (DOMST) as a guide. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink since it's Copic-safe.


I then grabbed my Copic Ciaos and coloured in the flowers using greens, yellows, blues and pinks. I cut the center medallion from the DOMST from blue and silver cardstock and adhered them in an offset fashion. I also cut the "FOR YOU" sentiment from light pink cardstock and the shadow from vellum. I assembled these pices with a mix of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Then I attached this to the center of the coloured slimline panel.


I matted the panel onto dark blue cardstock and adhered the panel to a 8.5" x 4" white card base. I embellished the background with clear iridescent droplets and added Glossy Accents to the letters. And my card was complete!


And that's my inspiration for the April 2023 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts