Happy Skies Ahead April Quick & Easy Card Kit of The Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

I have 6 cards to share with you today featuring the April Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month called Happy Skies Ahead. This kit will be available for purchase on subscription as of April 6th - so tomorrow! And if you're already subscribed, you can just enjoy the inspiration as you await your kits' arrival. This kit is full of  spring and summer fun and it's perfect for getting you in the mood for happy days ahead! As you may know the kit has been streamlined to a cheaper price point and does not include the stamps or dies anymore. However, it is brimming with crafty bits including foam puffy stickers, chipboard stickers, pattern paper, die-cuts, embellishments and more! 


Happy Skies Ahead Card Kit!

I've included a YouTube Video Tutorial, if you are interested! I also give a quick run-through of the other club kits at the end of the video.

Watch the Video on YouTube

Watch the Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I'll give a very quick run down of each card on here but if you want a more detailed look, I highly recommend checking out the YouTube Video linked above!

Card 1


This card focuses on the pretty fruit die-cuts that are included in the die cut pack. I used them to make a background and the "Sweet" and "Little Treasure" chipboard sticker and puffy stickers work perfectly with this theme.

Card 2


This card uses the stamp die cuts and row of houses. This one was themed for a housewarming or congratulations on your new house card.

Card 3


The cute bird and balloons from the die cut pack inspired this card. I had to position these so that birdy was holding the balloon strings, which is perfect for a birthday card. I wanted to use the chipboard letters so I used HBD for "Happy Birthday".

Card 4


I grabbed all of the floral die cuts from the pack to put together this floral frame card. I propped these up with foam adhesive and added the chipboard sentiment sticker with the bow.

Card 5


This card is a mish-mash of different die-cuts. I chose to use the pattern paper and the coloured cardstock to create a two tone/two panel card. You could say this card is perfect for that SAHM, like myself. 

Card 6


My final card was made solely for the summer! I added a sheet of pattern paper and pink cardstock in a diagonal fashion and added the ice cream cone, sun and rainbow die cuts along with the puffy sticker banner. 

And that's my inspiration for the Spellbinders Happy Skies Ahead April 2023 Quick and Easy Card Kit! I do plan on making some more cards with this kit that I will feature on my Instagram account - so please follow me there @deezinesbyd. You can also find a short reel there for these creations and others!

Comments

Popular Posts