Have A Whale of A Day! | Kat Scrappiness

    Hello Friends !

Kat Scrappiness just released the NEW Friends Under The Sea collection and my card features a few products from this release. As we head into warmer weather, these cute underwater and beach sets are super fun to play with! This card uses one of the pattern papers from the Friends Under The Sea 6x6 paper pad and stamp, the Stitched Wave Dies, and the frame from the Underwater Adventures Backdrop Die set. This release also includes a new embellishment pick-up tool and new blending brushes, which you'll want to check out too!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. 



That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts