Summer Vibes with Botanical Borders | Ink Blot Shop

  Hello Friends !

This past week we had summer weather here in my neck of the woods, so I was in a summer mood. Coincidentally, my card has all the summer feels using the Botanical Borders Stamp from the Ink Blot Shop. I feel like this set is my ultimate favourite set since it has many borders to choose from for all the seasons in the year! And there are 2 versions of this set, so you definitely get more bang for your buck. 


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this card. 





That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts