Tea Affirmations Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

Today I have my last post showcasing the April release by A Colorful Life Designs! And this one is a funny one! (If you're placing an order, use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) This card is packed full of puns and jokes! I used the Tea Affirmations Stencil for the puns and the Happy Stamp Set for the jokes! I hope you like it!


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)
Tea Affirmations Stencil 6" x 9"

Drink You Under The Table Stencil 6" x 6"

Happy Stamp Set

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this project. 


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.


-x-

Comments

Popular Posts