The Black Ice Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

  Hello Friends and Welcome!

I'm using another oldie but goodie stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. This one is called the Black Ice Stencil and it's large 6" x 9" size makes it perfect for card backgrounds! (If you're placing an order, use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) These types of geometric stencils are always perfect for masculine cards that I always seem to have trouble with. I used some Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Lustre Polish with the stencil, which glides on easily. And I've paired it with a cover die and sentiment from The Greetery to create this simple card. I hope you like it!


Shop at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

The Black Ice Stencil 6" x 9"

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here is another photo of this card. Again the medium I used with the stencil is the Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Lustre Gilding Polish. These polishes work amazingly with these stencils and I highly recommend giving it a try. (I got mine off of Amazon, link 👉 here)


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd !


-x-


Comments

Popular Posts