The Latte Vibes Stencil Gift Card Pocket | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

I used the Latte Vibes Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs again today! Except, this time I made a gift card pocket with it. (If you're placing an order, use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) I used my gel plate with the stencil like in my last post, and then I scored and folded the cardstock to create the pocket. I cut a small panel that fits in the pocket and added some twine to help with pulling it out. Then to dress up the pocket a bit, I added some more twine with a double wax seal. I found a mini envelope wax seal on Amazon that can be used with larger wax seals and thought it'd go well with this project. I hope you like this git card pocket and stay tuned for more inspo with this release throughout the month.


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)
Latte Vibes Stencil 6" x 6"

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this project. In my first post using the Latte Vibes Stencil, I mentioned keeping aside one cardstock panel that I had inked up using the stencil and my gel plate. I used the panel for this project. I didn't have one at the time, but this would be perfect for giving Coffee Shop Gift Cards.

I used the Spellbinders Wax Seal kit to add the red larger wax seal using the Have a Nice Day Wax Seal Stamp. I had to wrap the twine around the pocket and then add the wax on top. Then once it was dry, I used this cute small envelope wax seal stamp from Amazon (click👉 here to check it out) with white wax to make the smaller seal. I then added some gold marker over top to have it stand out more.


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.


-x-

Comments

Popular Posts