Hello Sweetie Teacup Tower | Ink Blot Shop

 Hello Friends !

My card features a good mix of old and new sets by Ink Blot Shop. I thought it would be really cute to have one of the chicks from the older Tweet Talk stamp set carrying a tower of teacups, which I stamped out from the Hot & Cold Drinks stamp set released on May 10th. I also stamped out the letters to spell "HELLO" on each cup from the older Outline Alpha stamp set. The "sweetie!" was stamped using some masked stamping and the new Sweet Time Sentiments set. And the speech bubble was created using the older Shout Out Stencil. This mix of products came together nicely and I hope you like this card.  Also if you'd like to see a YouTube video of some of the release items and all of my inspiration, scroll down for the link!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more photos of this card for your viewing pleasure. 




To see ALL of my card inspiration using this release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts