Just A Note Botanicals Focal Point | Ink Blot Shop

 Hello Friends !

Today I'm sharing my last card as part of the May 10th release by Ink Blot Shop. This card features the Count 31 Botanicals stamp along with the Doodled Florals Background faintly behind the floral bunch. The sentiment was heat embossed from the Sweet Times Sentiments set, which is also new. The floral bunch was coloured in with Copic Markers and I picked a red which was very close to the background colour to fill in the white edges around the florals. This creates a more seamless and fun look. And that's my card for today. If you'd like to see a YouTube video of some of the release items and all of my inspiration, scroll down for the link!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To see ALL of my card inspiration using this release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts