Rainbow Bubble Hello You Card | Ink Blot Shop

  Hello Friends !

Today's card features the Outline Greetings stamp set, newly released by Ink Blot Shop. This stamp set is perfect for simple cards and has various sizes of bubble letters. I decided to stamp out the group of bubbles 3 times on this card and colour in the bubbles with light Copic markers. When the copics overlap, you get a mix of the colours which is just like natural bubbles. For the sentiment, I stamped out the Hello You and coloured the letters in with a gold paint marker. If you'd like to see a YouTube video of some of the release items and all of my inspiration, scroll down for the link!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To see ALL of my card inspiration using this release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts