Sip, Sip, Hooray Citrus Drinks Card | Ink Blot Shop

   Hello Friends !

This card is perfect for a hot summer day and features the Citrus Squeeze Backgrounds and Hot & Cold Drinks stamp set recently released by Ink Blot Shop. I went with an unconventional colour scheme here and the bright colours just represent citrus drinks, I think. The fun sentiment, "Sip, Sip, Hooray!" is from the stamp set Sweet Times Sentiments which is also a new one. I don't know about you, but this card is making me thirsty! If you'd like to see a YouTube video of some of the release items and all of my inspiration, scroll down for the link!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

To see ALL of my card inspiration using this release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts