Alcohol Ink Seashell Beach Frame | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

The most recent release by Scrappy Tails Crafts included this gorgeous Seashell Frame die set and I've featured it on my card today. I used a bunch of alcohol inks to create a seashore beach scene and added the frame on top. Before adding the frame, I added some shimmer with Perfect Pearls and some dimension with a stylus tool. Then to highlight the frame, I used some pearls and gems available at Scrappy Tails. You can find a short video/reel linked below if you'd like to see more of the process. 


Shop the Set Sail Collection

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a few more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom. Please click the YouTube Video Short/Reel link above to see a short process video. 




As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts