June Clear Stamp & Die of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

    Hello Friends!

I used this month's Clear Stamp and Die from Spellbinders to create two cards. The set is called Water You Up To? and I paired it with this month's Embossing Folder on my first card and used it to create a floral/seashell frame on my second card. I chose to go with a more feminine soft pink colour scheme that you'll be seeing on all of my cards for this month's kits! Both versions of this kit (clear stamp of the month and clear stamp & die of the month) are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store on June 6th!! 


Water You Up to? Clear Stamp & Die of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

My first card uses the Spellbinders Essential Diamond Dies to create a window. I then embossed it using the Embossing Folder of the month. I stamped out, coloured and die cut the whale, florals and sea floor images from the clear stamp & die set for June. 


I then arranged the die cuts behind and in front of the diamond window. I also added a gold glitter outline in an offset fashion for some fun and shine. The window piece is propped up with foam tape for dimension and the sentiment was heat embossed using one of the sentiment stamps.


I added a couple of the shells around the sentiment and finished this card off with some pink glitter drops. Just a little tip here - I added some light pink with my Copics behind the grey on the whale to help this little guy fit in with the pink theme of this card. 

For my second card I decided to stamp out, colour and die cut a bunch of the florals and seashells. I then added a strip of foam adhesive around the pink card panel to create a frame. Then I attached the die cuts to create a seashell floral frame with dimension. This might seem like a lot of work but to speed up the process, I used my MISTI to repeatedly stamp all 4 images at the same time and just moved my cardstock to a clean spot to stamp on. I then lined up all 4 dies on one set of images and taped them all together with washi tape. This combines the 4 dies into 1 and I only have to reposition this one washi tape/die piece to cut 4 images at once. I also did some very simple copic colouring using only 2 colours for each image. In total, I cut 8 sets of images.


I then did some masked stamping to stamp out the sentiment and cut it with the coordinating die. I added a couple florals and the sentiment with foam adhesive. And I also added 3 jellyfish in the background. To give them a bit of mystique (like they are in nature), I kept them white and filled in the outline and tentacles with some Crystal Stickles.


And that's my inspiration for the June 2023 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts