June Glimmer Kit of the Month & Add-on | Spellbinders Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

This month's Glimmer Kit coordinates so well with the rest of the kits and can be used on its own, as I did in the cards I'm sharing today. I created two cards; one in peach using only the Glimmer Kit waves and another one with a pink ombre effect using the Add-On set. The set is called Sending Waves and this and the Add-On Set is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store on June 6th!! 


Sending waves Glimmer Kit of the Month


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

For this card, I kept it really simple. I foiled the waves in Rose Gold Foil and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I used the thanks stamp from an older stamp Spellbinders club kit and stamped it all over the waves to emphasize the "Ocean of Thanks" sentiment.


I took a lighter blush cardstock and foiled the sentiment from the kit onto it. I added the waves with foam tape and stamped a few more thanks around the wave. To finish this card off, I added some champagne glitter drops by Pinkfresh Studio and some clear gems along the waves.


For my second card, I chose 4 colours of pink cardstock from dark to lighter shades to create an ombre effect. I foiled the waves in gold foil (hard to see in the photos) and cut them with the coordinating dies just on the top edge this time. I then attached them to an A2 white cardbase with foam on each layer for dimension. 


For my sentiment, I foiled the "Make A Splash on your birthday" from the Add-On kit using black foil. I attached this with foam adhesive and added some gold and pink kelp and starfish from the small die of the month kit. I then added a few clear gems.


And that's my inspiration for the June 2023 Glimmer Kit of the Month and Add-On Set! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts