NEW RELEASE - The Layered Pineapples Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

 A Colorful Life Designs just released a bunch of fun summer stencils for June! (Use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) My card features the Layered Pineapples stencils and it took a while to get a good enough picture that shows the amount of shine on this one. I used Deco Foil Gel for each layer and foiled each (the tops and bottoms of the pineapples) in steps. The sentiment is from on old set by The Maker's Movement and I added some Nuvo Stone Drops in black. Again, the picture does not do this card justice, as the shine is amazing in person! Stay tuned for more inspo with the release throughout the month. I also have a reel which shows the shine on this and the rest of the cards I made for this release linked below for you. 


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Layered Pineapples Stencil 6" x 6"

Watch the Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this card. To see a preview of all the cards I'll be sharing this month, click the Instagram Reel Picture above. 


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts