Quick & Easy Ink Smear Cards | Ink Blot Shop

  Hello Friends !

I'm sharing 2 cards made using products by Ink Blot Shop. These cards are super quick to make and are perfect when you need a card, but don't have much time. Not to mention, this design would work for any occasion and is ideal for mass production. I used the Count 31 Botanicals stamps and the Sentiment Label Blocks stamp set. You can use any colour scheme you'd like - I used mini ink pads and simply applied the pad to the paper in overlapping streaks. Then I stamped my images and added the block sentiments, stamped and 7 cut out, with foam adhesive. I hope you like these!  Also if you'd like to see a YouTube video of some of the rcent release items and all of my inspiration, scroll down for the link!


Watch The Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more photos of this card for your viewing pleasure. 





To see ALL of my card inspiration using the most recent release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card!
 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts