Introducing the Scrappy Tails Retro Christmas Card Kit IG Hop

 Hello Friends!

Today Scrappy Tails Crafts is having an Instagram Hop showcasing tons of inspiration using the NEW Retro Christmas Card Kit! This kit is full of new dies, stencils, stamps, pattern paper and embellishments to help you get a kick start on your Christmas cardmaking. I have 4 cards and 3 tags to share in my post with more coming in my next video. As always, there is an opportunity to win a gift card in the mix, so be sure to head on over to Instagram, hop along and comment to win! (👉click here) I also have a short video on YouTube linked below or you can find the same reel on IG!


Shop the Retro Christmas Limited Edition Card Kit

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are more pictures of all 4 cards and the 3 tags. I used the pattern paper and stamp and die set to create these relatively quick cards! Hope you like them! My favourite is the pink penguins card - let me know yours in the comments!










As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Comments

Popular Posts