Layered Arches Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

 Today's card features the Layered Arches stencil from A Colorful Life Designs! (Use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) I did some simple ink blending to create a brick effect with these arches. And I coupled it with the Amazing stamp set for the main sentiment. I also added small diecut flowers and a small subsentiment from an arches stamp set by The Greetery. There are a lot of arched sentiment stamp sets out there and this stencil matches those perfectly! Stay tuned as I have one more card to share for this release. I also have a reel showcasing all of my makes for this release linked below for you. 


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)
Get all The stencils from this Release in the
Master Creator Bundle

Layered Arches Stencil 6" x 6"

Amazing Stamp Set 3" x 4"

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this card. To see a preview of all the cards I've been sharing this month, click the Instagram Reel Picture above. 


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts