Retro Christmas Kit 3D Tree Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

Have you seen the NEW Retro Christmas Card Kit released by Scrappy Tails Crafts? It is full of new dies, stencils, stamps, pattern paper and embellishments to help you get a kick start on your Christmas cardmaking. I know July is almost over but this kit is still available to purchase. I made a 3D Christmas Tree card with this kit. This tree is permanently attached to the card but you can make these trees into ornaments! The best part is they fold flat so you can fit this 3D card into an envelope. I also used some of the stamps to dress up my envelope a bit. Simply click the YouTube Video Tutorial linked below to see how this card and envelope came together. 


Watch The Tutorial on YouTube(click here👇)

Shop the Retro Christmas Limited Edition Card Kit

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a few more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom. Please click the YouTube Video Tutorial link above to see how this came together.




As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts