August Inspiration Hop with Scrap 'N Stamp

 Happy Hop Day!

Today, we’re hopping along with Scrap 'N Stamp’s Summer Fun with Altenew Inspiration Blog Hop! We have a great line-up of designers with a bunch of inspiration highlighting Altenew products which are now available for purchase in the Scrap 'N Stamp store! My card features the Eclectic Bouquet Bundles and I hope it inspires you in your cardmaking!



*Giveaway Alert*
The prize: $50 Gift Certificate to the @scrapnstampcanada shop
Click through each link in the blog hop list and be sure to leave a comment at each stop for even more chances to win!
The winner will be chosen randomly and posted on the Scrap ‘N Stamp blog.

Hop List


Altenew has a bunch of gorgeous flora sets and of course when I think of summer, I think of flowers and the sun. So I used the Altenew Eclectic Bouquet stamp, die and stencil bundle to create this card. There is also an embossing folder in the bundle that coordinates with these products, but I did not use that with this card. I simply stamped out the Ecelctic Bouquet with Twilight Versafine Clair ink. Then I added ink with the stencils in greens and pinks. I used the relativey new Altenew Stampwheel to do this, which is perfect for stamping and for holding your stencils in place. The sticky mat within the stampwheel base is perfect for this, which frees up your hands for ink blending! Not to mention, it's easier on the joints!

To get the sunrays, I used some 3M masking tape and masked off the rays and added some Fresh Lemon and Sunray Inks by Altenew. I concentrated the ink near the corner to give the impression of the sun.


Next, I stamped out one of the sentiments from the set in Versfine Clair Nocturne ink. Then I cut out the bouquet with the coordinating die. I adhered the negative portion of the panel (the background) to an A2-sized card base with tape runner. And I attached the die cut bouquet with some foam adhesive for dimension. Then to finish this card off, I added some gold glitter drops from Pinkfresh Studio and added some stickles and Nuvo Dream Drops to the petals.

And that's my inspiration for the hop. I hope I've inspired you to create something similar and alert you to the fact that Scrap 'N Stamp now carries Altenew!!! Please don't forget to comment! All of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure.

Have a Great Day and Happy Hopping!
Supplies

Comments

  1. Gorgeous showcase of the Eclectic Bouquet, especially in the soft colours you've chosen.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty way you colored this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you created with the sunrays! Lovely card with these beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Deepa. Definitely reminds me of summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors on your card! The rays in the background look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts