Rustic Citrus Watercolors | Ink Blot Shop

 Hello Friends !

We're heading into fall now and it's time for colorful leaves, warm drinks and pumpkin spice! Today's card has more of a rustic feel using the Citrus Squeeze Background from Ink Blot Shop. I know citrus fruits are more suited for summer but I thought by adding warm oranges, yellows and browns that I could give this background more of a fall feel. Then I paired it with the drink mug from the Hot & Cold Drinks stamp set. Not to mention that using watercolors for this card really amps up that fall look. So there you have it! Why not try making your off-season stamp sets work by adding colors more indicative of the current season - in this case, fall! Hope you like this idea!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more photos of this card for your viewing pleasure. 



To see ALL of my card inspiration using the most recent release, you can check out my Ink Blot Shop New Release video on YouTube. I show you 8 of the 12 stamp sets availble in this release with a quick run through of each of my cards. Along with a quick overview of the remaining sets. Click below to watch!


That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I also post reels for my cards!
 

Comments

Popular Posts