The BetterPress Fall Collection by Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

I'm absolutely in love with the BetterPress! It's simple, easy and quick which is perfect when you're short on time! Today I'm sharing 3 cards I made using the BetterPress Fall Collection released this month by Spellbinders. These plates are ideal for fall and thanksgiving cards. I chose to use pigment inks with some ink blending on one card and the other two were made with the BetterPress Black ink and Zig Clean Watercolor Brush Markers. This look with the watercolors is stuning and I hope something here inspires you!


Shop the Collection Here 👇


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Autumn Leaves 


This fall card uses the Autumn Leaves Press Plates and Dies. I pressed the leaves into the background using gold pigment ink. Then I ink blended two cardstock panels with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron on one and Carved Pumpkin and Ripe Persimmon on the other. I then pressed two of the leaf plates into the inked up panels. I cut them with the coordinating dies and arranged them on top of the background with black twine in the background. Then I used the Sentiments of Wonder plates (which were also released this month) to create the the sentiment panel with gold pigment ink as well.


Automn Floral Corner


This card was really easy to put together. I pressed the Autumn Floral Corner plate and the sentiment into white watercolour cardstock with the BetterPress Black ink. Then I grabbed my Zig Clean Watercolor Brush Markers and painted in this gorgeous image with my waterbrush. It's as simple as that. 


Autumn Thanks Frame


This card was made in the same way as the last one. The only differece is that I pressed the sentiment into a seperate panel and die cut it with the Notched Corners Dies. I attached it to the card with foam adhesive for a bit of dimension and added some gold pearls.


And that is my card inspiration for the BetterPress Fall Collection

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

SUPPLIES

Comments

Popular Posts