The BetterPress Halloween Collection by Spellbinders

 Hello Friends!

I'm sharing two more cards today using the BetterPress Halloween Collection release this month by Spellbinders. I used Distres Oxide inks with an ink blended background on one card. And the second card was made with Oxide Inks for the letter press portion on black cardstock. The resulting look is so spooky - I love it! I encourage you to experiment with the BetterPress and different inks for different looks like this!


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Spider Web Background


This card uses the Spider Web Background BetterPress Plates with Oxide inks in Dusty Concord, Twisted Citron and Carved Pumpkin. The oxide inks show up on the black cardstock nicely with the BetterPress Plates. I also pressed in the ghost frame from the Halloween Icons Press Plates and dies set on Twisted Citron ink blended cardstock. I cut this and an orange glitter frame out with the Notched Frame Dies and added them to the spider web background. The sentiment was pressed using the Halloween Icons set onto carved pumpkin and ripe persimmon ink blended cardstock. I love that I can pres and cut a bunch of sentiments out at once with this set. 


Pumpkins and Ghosts Background


Now this card is perfect for mass production The Pumpkins and Ghosts Background Plate is ideal for pressing onto an ink blended background. Afterdding some gems, this card takes probably 5-10 minutes to make. It's super easy and quick!


And that is my card inspiration for the BetterPress Halloween Collection

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

SUPPLIES

Comments

Popular Posts