A Fond Farewell Christmas Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

Today's post is bittersweet and the reason why is that it's my last post designing for the Scrappy Tails Design Team. I've loved being a part of this team and it was one of the first video teams I started designing for, so it holds a special place in my heart. Over the time I've been with the team, Scrappy Tails has started selling these great card kits and today I'm sharing a card made with my favourite kit from this year. I love Christmas and so I'm using the Christmas In July Card Kit which is still available to purchase. I highly recommend checking these out and I'm sure the next kit for the next release will also be amazing! I hope you like this card and hope to post again in the future with a guest design feature for Scrappy Tails!


Shop the Halloween Collection

Watch The Video Short on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures of this card. To see a fun process video click on the reel link above.



As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.


SUPPLIES

Comments

Popular Posts