September Glimmer Kit & Embossing Folder of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

This month's Glimmer Kit is a beautiful field of sunflowers! They look gorgeous foiled on their own or coloured in as I did here. I also used the Embossing Folder of the Month to emboss the background. I love that the embossing folder pairs so nicely with the glimmer kit. The sentiment is also from the Glimmer Kit and it's highly appropriate for fall and thanksgiving cards. These sets are called Sunflower Border and Cascading Leaves & Stripes  and are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Sunflower Border Glimmer Kit of the Month


Cascading Leaves & Stripes Embossing Folder Of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This card is really simple to put together. I foiled the sunflowers in Blush foil which is the foil offered with this month's kit. I then coloured the images in with my Copics. I used the edge die to cut this out and mounted it on top of the embossed blue cardstock panel, embossed with September's folder. I used foam adhesive for dimension and added the sentiment in the same way using the glimmer plate and coordinating die. Finally, I finished this card off with some pearl embellishments.



And that's my inspiration for the September 2023 Embossing Folder & Glimmer Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts