Soft Doodled Floral Background | Ink Blot Shop

  Hello Friends !

One of my favourite things to do is to pair simple shapes as die cuts with gorgeous stamps. That's what today's post is all about and I'll be showcasing the Doodled Floral Background stamp from Ink Blot Shop. Undoubtedly this stamp is one of my favourites and is perfect for this soft look. All I did was ink blend a white cardstock panel with some vibrant colours of ink, in this case, emerald. Then I stamped out the background stamp with white pigment ink to get this soft impression. I cut two diamonds for the sentiment in the center and you can also see the same Doodled Floral Background stamp, lightly stamped on the peach cardstock too. I finished this card off with a sentiment from the Simple Sayings stamp set (also from Ink Blot Shop) and a few embellishments. I hope you like it! 


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more photos of this card for your viewing pleasure. 



That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I also post reels for my cards!
 

Comments

Popular Posts