The NEW September Release at A Colorful Life Designs!

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

 A Colorful Life Designs just dropped a bunch of halloween spooky and fall festive stencils and stamps today! (Use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) There's something for everyone! If you're not a Halloween fan, there are lovely fall stencils and my particular favourite is the S'mores stencil and stamp set! I'll be showcasing each of my cards throughout the month but here's a quick view of all of them to kick it off! I also have a reel showcasing all of my makes for this release linked below for you. 


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Get all The stencils from this Release in the
Master Creator Bundle

All of the stencils used in this post are linked at the end of this post under supplies. 

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's a little description of all 6 cards!


This card uses the Layered Monsters 6x6 stencils set. I did some ink blending on this one with all 3 stencils and then added Lawnfawn glow in the dark paste over top. I hadn't left enough time for the ink to dry so you can see it smeared underneath. At first I thought that this was a fail, but after putting it together I figured the streaked look sort of made this card a bit spookier! So I kept it! This does glow in the dark but only slightly because I added Distress Oxide Inks underneath. For some reason it dulled the glow but still gives a fun look! The sentiments were made using the Spellbinders BetterPress and the Halloween Icons set released in August! 


This card was made with simple ink blending and the Layered Monsters stencils. This time I used a light green background with Villainous Potion Oxide Ink for the monsters and white pigment ink for the eyes. I added some black Nuvo Stone Drops for the little pupils. And the sentiment comes from the new release over at Scrappy Tails Crafts. It's perfect when coupled with this stencil for making Halloween Party invites!


I used the Layered Oak Sprig stencil for this simple card! This comes as one 6x9 inch stencil and I inked up the main image with purple and gold metallic inks. Then, I used the stencil and a white gel pen to fill in the veins of the leaves and details on the acorns. I added some Golden Shimmer Nuvo Dream Drops for the added shine on the image and added a Happy Fall sentiment die cut using an old Spellbinders Club Kit with some gold twine.


I'm not a huge fan of candy corn but these stencils are so yummy! I used the Layered Candy Corn stencils which come in a pack of 3 - 6x6 inch stencils. I inked up the centers in orange and ends in yellow inks. Then I did the tips with opaque texture paste. This gives such a fun effect which is even better in real life! And I felt the light pink background just looks really pretty with this corn! The sentiments were pressed and cut using the Spellbinders BetterPress and the Halloween Icons plate and die set. 


This card is just super sweet and cute! I used the S'Mores 6x6 inch stencil to ink up these two smores characters. I then grabbed my Pigma Micron Black Markers and drew on a female and male face. (Of course you can always change up the gender of these faces to better suit your recipient couple). I was inspired by the S'Mores 3x4 inch stamp set and that sentiment that says I love you s'more and s'more! I used the small marshmallow stamp to stamp some faint marshmallows in the background and added my S'Mores characters with a few heart die cuts to show that love! Clearly this card design would be perfect for Valentine's Day or an Anniversary too.


My final card uses the Fall Leaves 6x6 inch stencil. I did some simple ink blending with fall coloured inks. I then drew in the veins with a white gel pen to add some detail. This backgroud is so gorgeous it's own that I reluctantly added the sentiment strip (which was needed to make the sentiment stand out). The hello fall sentiment is from last year's October Small Die set from Spellbinders. As you can see it pairs perfectly with this stencil!

And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for this release! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

-x-

SUPPLIES







Comments

Popular Posts