The Sealed For Christmas Collection by Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing 4 cards and a bunch of beautiful wax seals made with products from the Sealed For Christmas Collection by Spellbinders. The wax seals are great to use on your cards, envelopes, gift bags, gift boxes and I'm sure there are many more uses. I used a mix of wax bead colors which are also available in the Spellbinders store. And this collection has some great embossing folders and dies to pair your seals with. I hope something here inspires you!

And don't forget to check out the YouTube Video Short linked below showing you all my makes with this collection! 


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Watch The Video Short On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Below are the 4 cards I made with the various glimmer plates, embossing folders, dies and wax seals!





And that is my card inspiration for the Sealed For Christmas Collection by Spellbinders

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

SUPPLIES

Comments

Popular Posts