A Snowy Card with the New Release | Ink Blot Shop

    Hello Friends !

Today I'm sharing a cute snowy card with some new products from Ink Blot Shop. This card uses the Christmas Ornaments Background Stamp and coordinating stencils. I went with a pink and aqua theme and splattered the entire panel with white paint for that snowy look. Then I added the stamped out sentiment with the Holiday Times Sentiments set. The trick to this one is to color the background in an aqua tone Copic Marker. I hope you like this design and stay tuned as I have more inspo to come!


Here are a couple more photos of this card for your viewing pleasure. 



That's my Ink Blot Shop card inspiration for today! 

If you're looking for these products, just click the image below to shop!
👇

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I also post reels for my cards!
 

Comments

Popular Posts