October BetterPress & Wax Seal Club Kits of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing the BetterPress & Wax Seal Club Kits of the Month by Spellbinders. I really wanted to keep this card simple and chose to pair it with a white envelope with a matching wax seal. I also used the embossing folder of the month to emboss the flap of the envelope. The BetterPress plate this month is really a stand alone plate that works with any background and lends to that simplistic look! I made a second card with some aqua tones in the background too. These sets called Merry Christmas To You and Continued Joy are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Merry Christmas To You & Red Wax Seal of the Month

Continued Joy BetterPress of the Month


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

As you can see, I used the wax seal on the envelope for this card. I also used the Embossing folder of the month on the flap. Sorry my photo is a bit bright making it harder to see the embossing but it is gorgeous.


Here is the matching card. I used the BetterPress plate on some gold pearl cardstock in Mulberry Archival BetterPress ink and then I added the wax sal and some wax drops for embellishments.


And here is the BetterPress plate used by itseld on an Aqua background for a different look. This plate is ideal for mass production.



And that's my inspiration for the October 2023 BetterPress & Wax Seal Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts