October Large Die of the Month and Add-On | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

This month's Large Die is called Christmas Boutique and this one is super fun to put together. You can also cut off the foliage on the top of the boutique and use it for other projects! I've been trying to use more of my supplies with my crafting lately, so I assembled the card and added some opaque paste and some Icicle Stickles to the treetops, roof and the foliage to simulate snow. I love the final look and hope you do too! I also want to mention that the sentiment on the fence portion of the card was made using the Big Jolly Santa Add-On stamp set this month. And I embossed the background using the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month. All kits are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Christmas Boutique Large Die of the Month

Big Jolly Santa Sentiments Add-On


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!



And that's my inspiration for the October 2023 Large Die and stamp Add-On

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts